Reach for the highest safety standards and aim for zero accidents at work. Be inspired as the program explains the leader's role in a pro-active safety program. And who better to do this than someone who achieved what was said to be impossible: Buzz Aldrin. A zero-accident rate may be a giant leap, but as Aldrin says, it can be done, and it all begins with a small step: vision.
- Vision and initiative
- Creating expectations
- Accident prevention
- Building trust
- Maintaining leadership
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Infuse your safety training with sound leadership with this course. Linking HR concepts with safety initiatives, it shows your managers and supervisors how they can inspire vision and initiative, create expectations, build a bridge of hope, achieve their safety initiatives and create a Zero-Incident safety culture.
Qualities of a Leader
- Vision and Initiative
- Creating Expectations
The Importance of Trust
- Building Trust
- Maintaining Leadership