Your employees may be underestimating the impact of their actions, including the "little things." They affect the organization - positively or negatively - more than they realize. Raise awareness and tap employee potential with this program. It features international quality expert Dr. Richard Chang whose compelling philosophy illustrates that personal actions can and does make a huge difference to organization.
Viewers will learn how to:
- Define the needs and expectations of the customer
- Analyze, measure, and improve work processes
- Achieve quality at the individual level
- Implement the Four Points for Quality Improvement'
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.