Environmental liability is serious business. Not only is the EPA stepping up enforcement, but, more importantly it is your duty as a responsible organization to protect the environment and make a commitment to the future.
- What constitutes a large quantity generator?
- Hazardous waste activity notification
- Waste accumulation and storage requirements
- Transportation procedures
- Setting up a waste minimization program
- Emergency plans/recordkeeping
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
This handbook explains the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) and how to develop a comprehensive hazardous waste management program for your workplace.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Be on your toes when working with hazardous waste. This course helps you understand Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) guidelines on the use and maintenance of large quantity generators. Safe and effective hazardous waste management requires a commitment from everyone -- from CEOs to workers. This course explains each and everyone's responsibilities in operating large quantity generators and in complying with EPA standards.
The Hazardous Waste System
- Large Quantity Generators
- EPA Requirements
- Source Lists
- Waste Characteristics
- Hazardous Waste Activity Notification
- Temporary Storage
- Storage Areas
- Requirements and Guidelines
- DOT Regulations
- TSD Facilities
Waste Minimization Program
- Management Options
- EPA Guidance
- Prevention and Preparedness
- Emergency Coordinator
- Contingency Plan
- Personnel Training
- Good Recordkeeping