Alcohol and drugs are fatal not only to your operations but also to your employees' lives. Cultivate a drug-and-alcohol-free culture with this program by training your employees how to recognize, handle and resolve the dangers of drugs, alcohol and other substances.
- Recognizing substance abuse
- Handling suspicion of drug and alcohol abuse
- Stopping, enabling and denial
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
This important handbook will help employees and managers recognize the signs of alcoholism and drug abuse. It also, provides helpful tips on how to confront and deal with this sometimes touchy subject.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Help create a drug-free workplace by establishing a clear drug and substance abuse policy. Alochol and drugs are fatal not only to your operations but also to your employees. Cultivate a drug-and-alcohol-free culture with this course, which trains your employees to recognize, handle and resolve the dangers of drugs, alcohol and other substances. The course also provides a psychological discussion on stopping, enabling and denial.
- Overview and Objectives
- Cost of Abuse
- Recognizing Alcohol Abuse
- Behavior and Job Performance Changes
Enabling and Denying
- Behaviors of an Enabler
- Drug and Alcohol Testing