Alcohol and drugs are fatal not only to your operations but also to your employees' lives. Cultivate a drug-and-alcohol-free culture with this program by training your supervisors and managers how to recognize, handle and resolve the dangers and effects of drugs and alcohol. With such knowledge, your organization can reduce missed workdays, increase productivity and protect worker health and safety.
- Physical appearance
- Behavior and job performance
- Enabling and denial
- Drug testing
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Alcohol and drugs can be fatal not only to your operations but also to your employees. Cultivate a drug-and-alcohol-free culture with this course, which trains your managers to recognize, handle and resolve the dangers of drugs, alcohol and other substances. The course also provides a psychological discussion on stopping, enabling and denial.
- Overview and Objectives
- Cost of Abuse
- Recognizing Alcohol Abuse
- Behavior and Job Performance Changes
Enabling and Denying
- Behaviors of an Enabler
- Drug and Alcohol Testing