Healthcare workers encounter potentially hazardous situations every day. According to NIOSH, the health service industry reports more job-related injuries and illnesses than does any other hazardous industry. This fast-paced program covers basic safety information while giving it a fun twist.
- Slips, trips and falls
- Back injuries
- Electrical hazards
- Chemical hazards
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Healthcare workers encounter potentially hazardous situations everyday. This program will help your staff to be more aware of hazards they may face in their daily work and give them methods for avoiding or responding to these hazards. The goal is to help them be aware of protecting their health and safety so that they can do the same to their patients.
- Slips, Trips, Falls and Back Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
Infection Control Practices
- Handling Potentially Infectious Materials
- Safe Work Practices and Good Housekeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand Hygiene
Chemical and Radiation Hazards
- Hazardous Chemicals and Radiation Safety