Semiconductors: Integrated Circuits, Packages & Applications is part 14 of the Semiconductors 16-part training series.
The course teaches students about hybrid integrated circuits and how they are made. Students will need a basic understanding of integrated circuits prior to completing this course.
Course objectives include:
- Explain how hybrid integrated circuits are constructed and used
- Identify all types of integrated circuits by their packaging
- Detail major applications of integrated circuits.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.