Semiconductors: Introduction to Semiconductors is part one of the Semiconductors 16-part training series.
Since their development, semiconductors have played a key role in the advancement of electronics — from portable radios to microcomputers. This course introduces students to the basics of semiconductors.
Course objectives include:
- Explain the function of semiconductors
- Describe the basic differences between intrinsic and doped semiconductors and how current flows through these different materials
- State the advantages of semiconductor devices over previous components used in electronic circuits.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.