Semiconductors: Optoelectronic Devices, Part I is part 15 of the Semiconductors 16-part training series.
The course teaches students about optoelectronic devices, or electronic devices that are related to the measurement of light and light sources.
Course objectives include:
- Describe the characteristics of light
- Calculate the wavelength of a given light frequency
- Explain the primary function of light-sensitive components
- Detail the operation of photosensitive devices
- Describe the primary use and operation of light-emitting diodes
- List the advantages of light-emitting diodes over neon or incandescent lamps.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.