Semiconductors: Optoelectronic Devices, Part II is part 16 of the Semiconductors 16-part training series.
The course presents information about more efficient photoelectronic devices and describes a number of applications for these components.
Course objectives include:
- Describe the applications of solar cells
- Calculate Quantum efficiency and responsivity
- Define dark current
- Explain photodiodes, phototransistors, light-emitting diodes, and photodarlington circuits.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.