The cost of sexual harassment extends beyond the monetary and takes a significant toll on your employees' morale and retention. This program drives home key training points by focusing on the perspective of the victim.
- The reasonable person standard
- Importance of understanding other perspectives
- Avoiding "unintentional" harassment
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
The cost of sexual harassment cuts across all aspects of an organization, from employee retention to expensive litigation. In this course, employees will learn the importance of thinking before you speak, how to respect the workplace, ways to heighten their awareness and sensitivity to sexual harassment. The course also discusses that using labels to address people is demeaning. Lastly, it describes the importance of communicating employees' concerns of sexual harassment by speaking up.
What You Can Do
- Think Before You Speak
- Respect the Workplace
- Heighten Awareness and Sensitivity, Avoid Labels
- Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Your New Perspective
- Learn to Speak Up