Know your rights and address your responsibilities on sexual harassment prevention. This exciting program examines this urgent HR topic in a concise and effective format, ideal for orientations or refresher training.
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Employee/employer rights and responsibilities
- Perceptions vs. intentions
Use the accompanying support material and quiz to ensure the communication, the understanding and the dissemination of critical sexual harassment information.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.