As a visitor, vendor or contractor, you may be allowed to board a ship to conduct business or perform work. While you are onboard you become a vital link in its security. It is important that you understand ship security and your part in it.
This program will discuss:
- What you should expect prior to boarding a ship
- Different Maritime Security Levels
- Ship security plans
- How to recognize restricted areas
- Incident control measures, drills and exercises
- What you should watch for and your responsibilities
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.