Shop Math: Four Function Calculator is part five of the Shop Math five-part training series.
The course shows how to use a four-function calculator to work math problems quickly and accurately. It is the intention of this lesson to give practice examples to promote better retention.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the components of a four-function calculator
- Perform the functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Identify the rules of calculation for a four-function calculator
- Perform the miscellaneous functions on a four-function calculator.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.