SMAW: Carbon Arc Welding is part 11 of the Welding with Shielded Metal Arc 11-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to perform three common cutting operations with air carbon arc cutting equipment — gouging, beveling, and straight cutting.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe during arc cutting operations
- Describe the procedures to follow in gouging, beveling, and straight cutting metal with air carbon arc equipment.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.