SMAW: Running Continuous Beads in the Horizontal & Vertical Down Positions is part two of the Welding with Shielded Metal Arc 11-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to run continuous beads in the horizontal and vertical down positions with shielded metal.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe in shielded metal arc welding
- Describe the procedures to set up the equipment for shielded metal arc welding
- Describe the procedures to follow in running continuous beads in the horizontal position
- Describe the procedures to follow in running continuous beads in the vertical down position.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.