SMAW: Welding Cast Iron in the Flat Position & Hard Facing Surfaces is part 10 of the Welding with Shielded Metal Arc 11-part training series.
The course demonstrates how to weld cast iron with shielded metal arc welding equipment and how to weld with hard-facing electrodes.
Course objectives include:
- List the safety precautions to observe during arc welding operations
- Describe the procedures to follow in welding cast iron with shielded metal arc welding equipment
- Describe the procedure to follow in hard-facing.
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.