This vital program discusses how to work safely on and around stationary scaffolds to avoid falls.
- Safe work practices
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Hammer home the importance of and train your employees on proper scaffold use with this course. Give them the training to help identify hazards, inspect scaffolds, handle materials and apply safe work practices to keep scaffold work safe and their colleagues alive.
Proper Scaffold Use
- Scaffold Assembly and Inspection
- Hazards and Work Practices