Oil, grease, harmful bacteria, pesticides and fertilizers are just a few of the contaminants found in stormwater runoff. This program describes these and other devastating effects of stormwater runoff, and shows how the government and private industry can work together to clean it up - before the problems set in.
- Causes of stormwater runoff
- Clean Water Act of 1987
- Solutions/preventing stormwater runoff
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Oil, grease, harmful bacteria, pesticides and fertilizers are just a few contaminants that can be found in stormwater runoff. Learn what you and your employees can do to clean it up with this online course, which examines these deadly substances, the devastating effects of contaminated stormwater runoff and the government's cleanup efforts. The course also explains the Clean Water Act of 1987, solutions and preventions, BMPs and proper landscaping procedures.
- The Problem
- The Law
Solutions and Practices
- The Solutions
- Best Management Practices
- Other Ideas