Stress affects how we approach our jobs, how we accomplish our jobs and how we interact with co-workers. We can't eliminate stress, but we can learn to manage it better than usual. In fact, in moderation, it is actually a source of motivation.
Teach employees to identify the root causes of the problem, including our thought patterns. Alert them to the five warnings of excessive stress and share stress control techniques through this updated program.
- How to complete a stress inventory and analysis
- Physical signs of stress
- How to take what action you can now
- How to control the way you think
- How to change the way you operate
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Stress management techniques can be easy to implement, but your employees must first know what they are. Keep stress levels as low as possible with this course. Show your employees the root causes of stress, including the influence of thought patterns on the problem. Alert them to the five warnings of excessive stress and share control techniques like stress inventory and analysis.
- Overview and Objectives
- Signs and Causes of Stress
Manage Your Time and Improve Self-Talks
- Manage Your Time
- Improve Self-Talks
Re-examine Expectations and Control Stress
- Re-examine Your Expectations
- Take Control of Stress