In company-sponsored sports activities, teams not only compete with one another but also with safety risks. This program offers fine tactics to beat the dangers, keep employees safe and maximize the fun and enjoyment. It is a winning resource for any organization whose employees enjoy participating in sports.
- Warming up
- Softball, biking and in-line skating
- Hiking, climbing and camping
- Heat stress
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.