Here's the story: An irate customer is threatening to stop doing business with Barb's company. For he has just been at the nasty end of poor telephone service. So to solve the problem and keep their precious customer, Barb meets with her staff at once, and they work together to lay down the dynamics of excellent telephone service, including:
- basic phone skills
- voice mail
- language differences
- complaint calls and how to say ??,no' to customers.
After discussing and reviewing the phone techniques, all team members decide telephone courtesy really does pay off!
This program is designed for ALL employees, not just front-line service personnel. How-To Training Points include:
- How to courteously put a caller on hold
- How to effectively use voice mail
- How to handle angry customers
- How to handle diverse customers
- How to say ??,no' using the sandwich technique
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.
Lay down the dynamics of excellent telephone service, including the six key components of Telephone Courtesy. In this course, your employees will learn how to handle angry customers, manage a complaint, and say "no" using the sandwich technique.
Show You Care
- Show You Care By Phone
- Handle Delays and Transfers
- Capitalize on Voicemail
Aim for Understanding
- Manage a Challenging Phone Conversation
- Handle a Complaint
- Use the Sandwich Technique