This best-selling program will help your workers reduce the risk of contracting bloodborne diseases. It reviews Standard Precautions, engineering controls, personal protective equipment and work practice controls.
- Covers OSHA 1910.1030
- Mandated employee training
- Work practice controls
- Hazard communication
- Standard Precautions
- HBV vaccination
- Recordkeeping requirements
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!