It's well and good to treat customers like a guest in one's home. But what if some overstep their boundaries, annoy their "hosts," and stretch one's patience? This entertaining sequel to The Guest deals with that situation. Here, the guests walk in with a lot more "baggage" and they thus require more tactful, more understanding and proactive treatment from customer service personnel.
- How to listen to your customers
- How to apologize personally
- How to solve the problem
- How to thank your guests for their business
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.