There's always been talk of serving the employee, but not as much the employee. It's our employees who take care of our customers, isn't it only right that someone takes care of them in turn? And for Bob Farrell, author of the hit customer service program, "Give 'Em the Pickle," that question is the cornerstone of great leadership. For Bob, leaders are those who SERVE the people who SERVE the customer. And in this exciting program, he applies his expertise on customer service to employee service and shares a memorable and motivating message for all leaders. What he did for customers, he's now doing for employees!
As in Bob's previous program, ??,pickles' are special things done for customers so that will keep them coming back. Employees need them too. They need, want and expect them, especially from their leader. And if they do get them, they will be more loyal, more efficient and more productive. But if they don't.....
Being a leader is a tough job. It demands that you be the best and this inspiring program can help you do just that.
- Spread ENTHUSIASM - create a sense of urgency, lend them your energy, make things fun.
- Inspire CONFIDENCE - take the fear out of the future, keep them well informed, convince people to try.
- Demonstrate INTEGRITY - your team is always watching, what they see is what you'll get, do the right thing whatever the cost.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide.