This riveting program follows five employees as they go through a busy day at work. Viewers then keep track of safety no-no's, watch the consequences and get shocked by the sobering twist at the end!
The Newcomers gives employees an eye-opening look at hazard recognition.
Teach your employees:
- To ask questions about the job
- That simple tasks can carry deadly risks
- That their actions may affect others
- The importance of looking out for their fellow workers.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Give your employees a look at workplace safety through the eyes of new-to-the-job workers. As they watch the program, they must spot the hazards the five main characters miss to help sharpen their eye for safety!
The Newcomers as Work
- The Newcomer's Day
- Reviewing the Hazards