"As an employee, I feel good about my company and do a better job if they give me a fair say in my own safety...", says an employee interviewed in this program. Use this to illistrate how to make safety committees work. Get your employees involved in staying safe on the job.
- Setting up a safety committee
- Organizational structure
- Feedback and evaluation
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.