When natural disasters strike, they can reak major havoc on homes and businesses. Having a plan in place is vital to keeping operations running as smooth as possible during these times of crisis. This program looks at different types of disasters and offers tips on formulating an emergency plan.
- Disaster planning
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.