Accidents can happen to anybody. Most accidents involving welding occur because of poor planning, lack of preparation and oversight. This program will show your employees how to maintain a secure area of welding and safety procedures for electric arc welding and oxyfuel gas.
- Safe Use of Compressed Gas
- Safe Use of Arc Welding
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Worker Readiness
- Health Risks
- Safe Working Practices
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.