HazMat can sink your operations so you must set up safety measures to stay afloat. Contain Hazmats with this course, part of an eight-program series – On The Waterfront: Every Choice Counts – that meets OSHA standards. It identifies various hazmat categories, from explosives and gases to flammables and radioactive substances. It also explains labeling procedures, MSDS and Hazard Communication standards and most importantly, it teaches the proper response measures in case of a Hazmat release.
- How to identify hazardous materials
- Worker response
- Employer/employee responsibilities
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Touch the safety port with this course, which trains your workers to identify HAZMATs via color, symbol, United Nations ID and the nine hazard classes. The program informs them of their responsibilities and shows them what they should do in case of spills, leaks and emergencies. It also discusses the OSHA's Hazard Communication standard and the contents of the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Identification and Documentation
- What are Hazardous Materials?
- How to Identify Hazardous Materials
Worker's Responsibility and Safety
- Worker Response and HAZCOM
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)