In the hustle and bustle of the waterfront, your workers can easily lose track of things. And with the noise and the equipment running over, they can easily meet accidents. But you can derail this trend and stay on track. Through this course, part of an eight-program series – On The Waterfront: Every Choice Counts – formulate an effective terminal plan, so that your workers can understand safe and detailed railcar procedures. Get handy advice on specific operations as well: unlocking cones, platform work and dock loft activity. This program also supplements your compliance efforts on OSHA standards.
- Safe practices for rail operations
- Precautions and procedures to position cars safely
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
Stay on the safety track with this course, which teaches your employees to avoid train-related hazards. It explains how your workers can plan, move, work and communicate. It cites various dos and don'ts for each process, and outlines safety practices for the coupler release bar, platform use, the brake wheel, and dock aloft.
Plan, Move and Work
- Rail Plan and Communications
Working Safely on Railcars
- Working around Railcars
- Safe Work Practices