In one year alone, workplace violence accounted for one out of five work-related deaths in the U.S. This program is designed to help supervisors and employees identify the warning signs of workplace violence and prevent it.
- Characteristics of a potentially violent employee
- Violence Prevention Program
- Stress management and conflict resolution
- Threat-management teams
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.
In one year alone, workplace violence accounted for one out of five work-related deaths in the U.S. This handbook will help supervisors and employees identify the warning signs of workplace violence and prevent it.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
In one year alone, one out of five work-related deaths in the U.S. was due to workplace violence. Put a stop to this ugly trend with this course. It profiles potentially violent employees, outlines a Violence Prevention Program, explains stress management, cites conflict-resolution methods, and illustrates the organization of threat-management teams.
- Overview and Objectives
- Causes of Workplace Violence
- Understanding Workplace Violence
Violence Prevention Program
- Needs Assessment
- Policies and Procedures
- Recognizing and Reporting Threats
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution and Diffusion
Handling Threats and Incidents
- Comprehensive Approach