Part of everyday life, electricity is often taken for granted. Depending on how well your employees understand it, its effects and the ways it is measured or controlled, electricity can be an extremely important commodity or a very dangerous adversary.
Give employees an overview of electricity with this program, which explains the nature of the phenomenon through the Atomic Theory.Basic Electricity discusses atoms, protons, and electrons, as well as energy bands and positive/negative charges. It helps your employees:
- Grasp the nature of current and conductors
- Identify how current is measured
- Define voltage and electromotive force
- Understand the nature, effects, measurement of resistance
Our DVDs are portable and easy-to-use. Training content is "chapterized," or organized by learning objectives to:
- Help with course navigation
- Enable training administrators to cover specific training points and conduct refresher training
- Facilitate classroom discussion.