Drawing from sources such as the National Fire Protection Association and the American Hospital Association, reviews critical training which can help your employees, your patients and your facility survive when the heat is on.
- Common hospital fire situations
- Correct initial staff response procedures
- Communication procedures
- Proper fire extinguisher applications and methods
- Important standard emergency evacuation methods
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!