One of the keys to fighting fire is using fire extinguishers - and using them right. Teach workers about the different classes of fire and how to use fire extinguishers with this program.
- What is fire?
- Class A,B,C,D,K fires
- Class A,B,C,D,K extinguishers
- How to use them
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!