This vital program emphasizes the basic facts about fire, steps to take to assess fire hazards in patients' homes, and ways to teach families how to prevent, control and escape home fires.
- Home fire statistics
- Basic fire safety tips
- RACE for safety
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
This handbook will help you prevent dangerous fires -- and save lives -- in your patients' homes. Learn about formulating a fire safety program to help protect you and your patients.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
This very important program covers the basic facts about fires and the steps your staff can take to assess fire hazards in patients' homes. Your staff will be able to learn ways to teach families how to prevent, control and escape home fires. It describes safety drills, programs and polices to prevent fires. This course also discusses workplace fires and its prevention.
Fire Ingredients, Fire Classes and Fire Hazards
- What Starts It
- How Can You Prevent Each of the Four Classes of Fires
- Where and Why Fires Start
- Patient Safety at Home and Getaway Plan
- A Home Safety Check - What and How
- Special Dangers for Homebound Patients
- What's the Getaway Plant
- Race to Safety And Awareness of Fire Hazards
- How To Lead the Race to Safety
- How to Put "Learn, Don't Burn" Ideas Into Action
- What Works at Work