This program will help you walk your employees through the basics of the HIPAA Security and Privacy Rules and make sure sensitive personal information is handled with the highest level of security and confidentiality. HIPAA security and privacy compliance is mandatory. You are required to establish administrative, physical and technical safeguards to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all electronic PHI. Prepare your staff with this training program, which covers:
- What is Protected Health Information?
- The basics of security awareness
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Patient rights
- Administrative requirements
- Physical, administrative and technical safeguards of electronic PHI
- Mandates of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!