This course shows you the basics of handling electrical injuries. It defines electrical shock and helps employees:
- Identify injuries arising from electrocution
- Know what (not) to do when responding to cases of electrocution, from switching off the current to removing the victim away from teh electrical source
- Recognize the conditions that need professional help.
A printable Facilitator’s Handout is included with this microlearning video.Please note for microlearning videos , there is a three course minimum purchase requirement. Please browse and choose any three titles from our microlearning library
This course explains five major ways to deal with bleeding injuries.
- Assess the situation
- Prevent exposure from bloodborne pathogens
- Stop the bleeding
- Clean and protect the wound
- Know when to get professional medical help
This microlearning course is perfect for delivery on a tablet or mobile device.