Respirators can be hot, bulky, heavy and just an overall hassle. But they can also be the difference between life and death. Give your workers a straight-forward look at why they need respirators, how to properly fit and maintain them and when to use certain types.
- Airborne hazards
- Control and respirator selection
- Fit test and fit check
- Care and maintenance
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable Leader's Guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards.