- Executive Leadership Workshop
- Operations Manager Workshops
- Line Supervisor Workshops
- Distracted Driving: Rewind
- Actions Employees Can Take
- Contractor Safety Management
- STOP® Implementation Assistance Workshops
- Workplace Safety Series
- Felt Leadership Workshop
- Strengthening Safety Culture through Employee Engagement
Strengthening Safety Culture through Employee Engagement
Safety culture affects your entire organization – from the shop floor to upper management. Each person plays an important role in building a culture that values communication, innovation, and transparency. Join DuPont Sustainable Solutions for a one-day workshop exploring ways to build a stronger safety culture by empowering your workforce. The day begins by looking at today’s culture and then covers a variety of ways to move the needle, no matter where your organization is on its safety journey.
- What Today’s Culture Looks Like
- How to Measure & Benchmark Your Safety Culture
- Leading by Example
- Improving Your Culture Through Observation and Communication
- Actionable Personal Risk Awareness
- How to Make Safety Training More Engaging
- Empowering Employees through Affective Communication
- Cost is $295 per person and includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments.
Registration and a networking breakfast will begin at 8:00 a.m. The workshop will start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:00 p.m.
2019 Workshop Dates
*Agenda and schedule subject to change.